Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daily update

Hey Folks;

This summer has been crazy busy. With 16 Weddings so for for the season so far, I have been focused on client relations and have not been able to feed the blog. I have decided to hire a Intern to help me with this so, I should be up and running soon. I think it's important to keep my clients, friends and family connected to my vision and what we are doing. Please check back often. In the next few days, we will begin a recap of the summer of 2008 with some really cool art and imagery. I have been so blessed to meet so many awesome couples this summer, you guys have truly touched my heart and reaffirmed why it is that I do what I do. Thank you so much.

I'm also excited to announce that I will be enrolling in the [b] school! The [b] school is a new on-line community and training opportunity for Professional Wedding Photographers that's being launched and coordinated by [b] or as I know him "Becker"http://thebecker.com/. He has to be one of the most talented photographers I have ever come across and just really good people. If I can bring 10% of what he is to the East Coast then I'm a happy man! Check him out at the link I provided and If you a professional and serious about your craft, check out the link below to the [b] school.

http://thebschoolblog.com/index.cfm?catID=7
Enjoy

No comments: